Accidental Damage Protection is required when booking any of our properties (Cost is based on size of rental you are renting) and is non refundable even if no damage is found.
*Subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your stay.
Any damage or accident that IS NOT covered will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
If damage is done by your pet the cabin webpage must state that it is a pet friendly cabin for the damage to be covered. Otherwise you will personally be responsible for the damage and your credit card will be charged accordingly.
(ADP) Accidental Damage Protection FAQs
Renting a vacation property should be a fun and relaxing experience, spent creating lasting memories with family and friends. Worrying about damage to the rental unit should not be part of your experience. Accidents do happen, though.
What is the Accidental Rental Protection (ADP)?
ADP provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation rental property during your stay, in place of a large security deposit to make it more affordable for our guests.
Benefits of the ADP plan?
- With ADP, you no longer have to worry about putting up a large security deposit or how much will be returned to you when you get home. Our guests love not having a large amount charged to thier credit cards.
- Return home with vacation memories, not repair costs. The cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled between the rental property and the damage protection company.
- Stay balanced. The ARP protection can save you from tying up your credit card with a hefty authorization while you are on vacation.
What does the ADP plan cover?
- ADP covers unintentional damage to your vacation rental property during your stay, from $750 up to $5,000.
- Staying in a pet-friendly home? Please note that ARP does not provide coverage for damage caused by pets.
- ADP covers unintentional damage to your vacation unit during your stay. Renters commonly use ARP to cover things like:
- spills on carpeting
- furniture tears
- broken lamps
- damage caused by declared pets (in pet-friendly homes only)
- Your child accidentally hits a baseball through the window while playing outside?
- You trip and fall, breaking the glass top of the coffee table?
- You drop a scalding hot sauce pan on the stove and damage the cook top?
- Your pet decides to use the table leg as a chew toy?
What is “not covered” by the ADP plan?
- Intentional property damage.
- No damage to outside of property.
- No damage to your vehicle or personal property.
- Pet damage in non-pet friendly vacation homes.
- If damage exceeds the amount of protection you have purchased.
ADP is required at time of booking.
- Ask your rental specialist if you have any questions!
- This ARP plan is mandatory when staying in any of our properties.
- Nothing is refundable if no damage occurs.